McCabrey Cycles was first opened as a motorbike and pushbike sales and repair service by Thomas James McCabrey in 1948. In 1970 his son, Ronnie joined his father to extend the shop and grow thebusiness. During the next 20 years the shop grew from strength to strength. On the passing of Thomas McCabrey, Ronnie focused solely on the sale and repair of bicycles and bicycle accessories. While the face of the shop has changed, our focus remains the same.